Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Busy day today. I had a doctor's appointment this morning. BP was good at 106/78 and I hadn't gained any weight in the past two weeks. I'm up 23 pounds at 32.5 weeks.

After the appointment, we went to Chili's for lunch. Ry got to pick where we were going and that's where he wanted to go. After that we went to Babies R Us and picked up the pack n' play and looked at strollers. I really like the Combi stroller they had there. It was lightweight and inexpensive. I also liked the Jeep Overland Limited Jogging Stroller. It has speakers on it so I can hook my iPod up to it and it also has an odometer on it. It will come in handy when I get back to running and walking. After there, we went next door to Target to pick up a few baby things that are cheaper there than at BRU and we needed to scope out the toys to see what Ry wanted for his birthday (Sunday). We ran into one of my bosses while we were there. Last time I went shopping (ran into Mervyn's) I ran into one of my other bosses. It figures, the two times I go out shopping...Now they probably really think I'm faking.

The kids are with their dad tonight, so Jason and I get a break!!

I'm super sore from walking around the stores, so I think I need to get some rest...

No comments: